We need your help to make this community service project a huge success! Please consider sending in items for our donation drive. You can start donating items right away. Please bring dog food, cat food, cat litter and other supplies to the first grade class, there will be a donation box by our classroom door. Please label your donation according your child’s grade level as we are going to have a friendly competition to see which class brings in the most donations. The class that helps donate the greatest amount will be treated to root beer floats and popcorn!
Help the first grade students show care and concern for the animals at the Idaho Humane Society through this important community service project.
IHS Supply Wish List
This list is not all inclusive! We receive many unexpected, unrequested and wonderful donations of equipment and supplies each year. Think you may have something we could use? Just ask!
- Kongs (dog toys - red or black)
- Nylabones- durable variety
- Heating Pads (with removable/washable covers)
- Esbilac (replacement puppy milk) KMR (replacement kitten milk)
- Ziplock bags- gallon size
- Laundry detergent
- Gas Generator
- Digital Cameras
- Humane Cat Traps - for use in our S.P.O.T. feral cat spay/neuter program
- Lawn and garden tools
- Cat & dog food dishes
- Cat litter
- Circulating water blankets or heating pads
- Clean plastic litter boxes
- Dog and cat training or breed identification books
- Children's books about pets and humane treatment of animals
- Dog biscuit/treats
- Dog Houses
- Large dog carriers
- Office supplies
- Paper towels
- Portable dog runs and pens
- Dog Food (dry & canned)
- Cat Food (dry) -- particular need for Purina Urinary Care/Hairball Control for Special Needs pets of Meals on Wheels Seniors.
- Cat Food (canned)- Pate-style preferred for in-shelter use for medicating cats.
- Puppy & kitten food (canned & dry)
- Washable rugs
- Gift cards/certificates to hardware or department stores