The best way to advertise for Rolling Hills Public Charter school is through those that are currently attending. When you think of how you heard about Rolling Hills Public Charter School it was probably through someone you knew who was already attending. We could use your help in recruitment of students in our current school year and for our upcoming 2019-2020 lottery that will begin in the Spring. We have recently had a number of our school families move out of the Treasure Valley area, leaving placement available in the following grades: Grade 1, 2, and 3. Also, in our Middle School there is availability in grades 6, 7, and 8.
School of Choice is just that, a choice. When you share with others you know about the impact your choice has made on your family and child’s education, it opens up the possibility for that person and beyond. Please take time to talk to your friends and neighbors about selecting Rolling Hills as a school of choice for their child. Post a message on social media for getting the word out. Here are some key points to add to your already great referral speech...
- Personalized Learning- We meet your child's educational needs where they are at and build our educational program around your child
- Service Learning- Each grade level will select a service learning project to learn about each year. Then students will put it into action an activity or fundraiser to benefit the organization they are learning about in the community. We want to serve others in our community.
- Pillars of Character- We build individual character with learning, practicing, and celebrating; Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring, and Citizenship.
- Anti-Bullying school wide program, OLWEUS, which is incorporated into each classroom and the entire school. Classroom meetings to help facilitate the needs to be proactive and stop bullying
- Volunteerism- Our school LOVES our volunteers and wants to involve our parents in their child's education. (School Board, Parent Faculty Association, Room Mom/Dad, field trips)
- Technology- Grades 5, 6, and 7, have full 1:1 technology in the classroom with ChromeBooks. There are 2 full classroom computer labs for students to enhance their education
- After School Program- Homework Club, Chess Club, STEM club, Garden Club, and Art Club. (more are being added as students needs arise)
Thank you for your support of our school and the education of ALL students. Together we can learn great things!
Shane Pratt, MSEd
Rolling Hills Public Charter School