Printable registration and authorization forms are now available on the school website, go to: http://www.rhpcs.org/enrollment-forms.html Printing and completing these forms in advance will expedite the process and minimize your registration time at the office.
I look forward to seeing you during Drop-In Registration hours next week.
- Tuesday, August 7 - Drop in 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 8 – Drop in 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Thursday, August 9 – Drop in 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm (Kindergarten Families: Mrs. Korn, our Kindergarten teacher, will be available for a Meet & Greet in her classroom from 1:00 – 6:00 p.m. this day)
- Or, by appointment, please contact the office to make arrangements, Ph#939-5400 or by email at email@example.com
For our students new to Rolling Hills this school year, if you accepted enrollment during April, May or June, you should have already completed most of the necessary paperwork, thank you! We ask that you still attend one of our “Drop-in to Finalize Registration” times to be able to double check and/or update information as entered and complete any additional forms as needed. We’ll make your visit as quick and easy as possible!
During Registration there will be a number of payment opportunities, so plan ahead by reviewing the list below. Payments accepted by cash, check payable to RHPCS, or online through one of RHPCS online payment portals found at: https://www.rhpcs.org/online-payments.html .
Payment Opportunities During Registration:
- Payment on your child/children’s food service account(s) – (Payment of any amount accepted)
- Parent Faculty Association Start of Year Donation (Suggested donation $25.00 per student)
- Pre-Order of 2018-2019 RHPCS Yearbook ($25.00 each, price includes sales tax)
- RHPCS Spirit Wear available for order online by August 31 at: www.spiritgeardirect.com/shop Printed Color informational flyer will be available, electronic version attached with this email for your consideration. Ordering is open now – August 31.
- Middle School Only: McCall Outdoor Science School commitment deposit of $100.00 (due by 8/31/18) or payment toward MOSS up to full $300 registration fee.
- Middle School Only: Fall Sports (Volleyball or Cross Country) Team Participation $50.00 per sport.