SaveAround Coupon Book Sales
During October 2017, your Rolling Hills middle school student has the opportunity to earn money toward his/her personal McCall Outdoor Science School participation fee by selling the 2018 SaveAround Coupon Book.
We have utilized this fundraiser for several years now with great success. Each year a number of our students have been able to pay for their entire trip expense by selling these books. The SaveAround coupon books are a great value at a reasonable price point and include savings at local restaurants, entertainment, stores, and more.
Your child must have your permission to participate in this fundraiser. If you want your child to participate in this fundraiser, complete and return the attached permission slip (page 2 of the document attached to this email). Your child will receive a SaveAround Seller Fundraiser Kit shortly after he/she turns in a signed copy of the attached permission slip (or Mrs. Friend receives parent/guardian permission via email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Our SaveAround fundraiser will run from October 4 through October 30.
- Each SaveAround coupon book sells for $25. With book purchase, customers can access even more savings “on-the-go” through the SaveAround Mobile App
- Payment for book orders can be by cash or checks payable to: Rolling Hills Public Charter School (or RHPCS)
- Your student will earn $12.50 toward their M.O.S.S. account for each book he/she sells.
- For every 5 books your child sells, he/she will earn a FREE book. This free book can be sold and the full $25 selling price turned in with his/her orders to be applied to your child’s M.O.S.S. account, or the free book can be kept by your student/family to enjoy personally or give as a great gift.
- If you choose to have your child participate, he/she will receive a Seller Fundraising Kit that includes one copy of the 2018 SaveAround Treasure Valley Coupon Book and a Coupon Book Order Form. This sample book, or payment for this book must be returned by the end of our selling period. Parent & student will be responsible for the $25 sales price for the sample book if it is lost, stolen, damaged etc.
- Participants will use their Kit to show the books, take orders on the order form, and collect money upfront from customers. You can let customers know that you will be able to deliver their book(s) to them by the week of November 6, but probably sooner.
- All completed order forms with cash or check payment for books sold (at the end of the sales period, you can use your sample book to fill one of your orders) or the original Seller Fundraiser Kits with the sample book must be turned in to Mrs. Friend in the school office no later than Tuesday, October 31.
- At the end of our sales period, Mrs. Friend will use any on hand books to fill orders and provide these to students for distribution to their customers. Additional books, if needed, will be ordered from the SaveAround office and will be received within a few days to fill additional student orders for student distribution to their customers. All sellers should be able to deliver books to their purchasers by the week of November 6.
- Students should be sure to practice safety in selling and delivering products (e.g. be familiar with the areas and neighborhoods where you are selling, participate in door-to-door sales only during daylight hours, do not enter the home of a stranger, do not carry large amounts of money.)