Hard to believe, but the start of the new school year is just around the corner! Rolling Hills' first day of school is Tuesday, August 22, 2017.
You are receiving this email because we have placement reserved for your child/children and it is time to complete the official registration process to finalize enrollment. If your plans have changed and your child will not be attending Rolling Hills this school year, please reply to this email as soon as possible to let us know. Your prompt information helps us with our preparations and will allow us to offer timely placement to another waiting family. Thank you!
Unless you make (or have already made) other arrangements with the office, you need to come into the school office Tuesday-Thursday, August 8-10 during one of the upcoming Drop-In Registration Dates & Times:
· Tuesday, August 8 - Drop in 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
· Wednesday, August 9 – Drop in 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
· Thursday, August 10 – Drop in 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
· Or, by appointment, please contact the office to make arrangements, Ph#939-5400 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please plan for this registration process to take approximately 15-30 minutes. Watch for printable registration and authorization forms to be available on the school website by late on Saturday, August 5th. A link to these forms will be emailed to you when finalize packets are available. Printing and completing these forms in advance will expedite the process and minimize your registration time at the office.
During the registration process you will:
· Review the student/parent/emergency contact information currently on file with the school and update as necessary.
· Complete annual student information forms, to provide current information regarding: student health history, over-the-counter medication authorization, student transportation, military connection, student image release, library use/material checkout permission
· Sign and submit the 2017-2018 RHPCS Handbook acceptance form.
· Complete any additional school and/or government required forms.
· Complete Car Pool Interest form, if applicable.
· Apply for Free/Reduced Food Services, if applicable.
· Make initial payment on student food service account.
· Middle School Students - complete elective class preference form.
· Submit copies of child's birth certificate and immunization records if not already on file.
**Note for New Students to Rolling Hills: For our students new to Rolling Hills this school year, you should have already completed most of this paperwork, thank you! We ask that you still attend one of our “Drop-in to Finalize Registration” times to be able to double check and/or update information as entered and complete any additional forms as needed. We’ll make your visit as quick and easy as possible!
You will also have the opportunity to:
· Pre-order your 2017-2018 RHPCS Yearbook.
· Sign-up for Parent Faculty Association (PFA) membership and volunteer opportunities.
· Opt-in for school wide urgent messages via text alerts.
· Middle School Students - Opportunity to find out more and sign up for Rolling Hills' Fall athletics teams: Girls Volleyball or Co-Ed Cross Country.
Note: ALL students, both new and returning, must complete this final official registration process for the new school year. If your child(ren)'s registration has not been completed by Monday, August 14 (or other specific arrangements made with the school office), your child's placement at RHPCS is subject to review and potential unenrollment (efforts to contact you would be made prior to administrative withdrawal). Any student with incomplete registration will not be allowed to attend school until all required documents have been submitted. Absences due to incomplete registration will be unexcused and 5 consecutive unexcused absences may subject a student to administrative withdrawal.
We are excited to have your child at Rolling Hills and to count your family as part of our Rolling Hills community! I look forward to seeing you all during the registration times. If you are unable to attend any of the available drop-in times to complete your child's registration, please be sure to contact me to make other arrangements.