It has been great having families back in the building during our registration days so far this week. Thank you for completing your child’s registration.
REMINDER: TODAY, August 10 from 1:00-7:00 p.m. is our last official registration timeframe. Unless you have already made other arrangements, then I am looking forward to seeing you today. ALL students, both new and returning, must complete this final official registration process for the new school year.
The forms needed to Finalize Your Child’s RHPCS 2016-2017 Enrollment are now available to download and/or print from the school website. Go to: http://www.rhpcs.org/enrollment-forms.html and select the appropriate packet(s) of forms. Printing and completing these forms in advance will significantly reduce the amount of time in the office to complete your child’s registration process.
RHPCS Volunteer Training Opportunity TONIGHT (8/10) at 5:30 p.m. - Annual volunteer training is mandatory prior to volunteering in the classroom or school. We are anticipating an exciting and successful year. Our school relies on our many wonderful volunteers that contribute their time and talents. Through volunteer efforts, students benefit in many areas from individual assistance to classroom celebrations and school-wide activities. In order to insure consistency for all adults volunteering in the school, we provide a basic level of training and orientation regarding school and classroom rules, policies, and procedures. These guidelines will be in effect for volunteers throughout the 2016-2017 school year. Volunteers need only attend 1 of the offered training / orientation session each year. Once you have attended a training/ orientation you are certified as a volunteer for the entire year. Additional Volunteer Training Opportunities currently scheduled on: Thursday, August 25 at 7:30 a.m., Thursday, September 1 at 6:30 p.m.
Kindergarten Welcome TODAY 4:00-7:00 p.m. – Incoming kindergarten students are invited to drop-in between 4:00-7:00 p.m. TODAY to meet Mrs. Korn and see your new classroom.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
All the best,
Mark Your Calendar for these additional upcoming Back-to-School Activities
See the Events Calendar on the school website for more details, go to: http://www.rhpcs.org/events-calendar.html
- Saturday, August 13 – Girls Volleyball Open Gym 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 15 – Girls Volleyball Team practice begins 9:00-12:00 p.m. RHPCS Girls in 6th-8th grades are invited to join the RHPCS Volleyball team.
- Monday, August 15 – Cross Country Team practice begins 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. RHPCS Girls & Boys in 6th-8th grades are invited to join the RHPCS Cross Country team.
- Thursday, August 18 – “Back to School Night” 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. – Come in to Meet the Teacher, See the Classrooms, and Drop off School Supplies
- Monday, August 22 – 1st Day of School, school starts promptly at 8:00 am
- Thursday, August 25 – Tiger Talk with Mr. Pratt at 6:00 pm – Planned Topic: MOSS Informational Meeting w/Q&A, but additional questions and discussion topics are always welcome.
- Thursday, September 1 – Open House for Parents 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Classroom presentations by teachers repeating at 5:00, 5:30, and 6:00 pm, PFA Presentation, Volunteer Training and Intro to Tiger Talk with Mr. Pratt 6:30-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 1 – Title 1 Informational Meeting for RHPCS Parents 7:00-7:30 pm. Parents are invited to attend an informational meeting hosted by Mrs. Michelle Korn, RHPCS Title 1 Coordinator, to learn more about Title 1 services at RHPCS. Questions? Contact Michelle Korn at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, September 5 – Labor Day – No School for students & staff
- Thursday, September 22 – Fall Picture Day