Please plan to join us for this fun-filled, family friendly Fall carnival event
Saturday, October 20, 2018 5:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Proceeds from this event help financially support our annual week-long middle school trip to McCall Outdoor Science School (MOSS)
Volunteer help and donations are needed
– Sign Up to support this event using the SignUpGenius links below:
- Volunteer to help at the Carnival (We need you!) https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b45aaad2aaafb6-rhpcs1. - Help your child earn a "Free Dress Day" by donating two items from the list below or an "Extra Recess" for their class by donating the most! Sign up to donate at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b45aaad2aaafb6-rhpcs1
Supplies Needed for Games:
- Cakes and Goodies (Cake Walk)
- Bags of Candy (Trick-Or-Treat Alley)
- Goldfish Crackers (Fishing Pond)
- Make Up/Face Paint
- Color Hair Spray
Save Time & Money on your RHPCS Harvest Festival fun!
You are invited and encouraged to pre-order your Harvest Festival game wristbands, raffle tickets, and food tickets.Submit pre-orders by Wednesday, October 17.
Use the attached pre-order form. Payment can be made by exact cash, check payable to RHPCS PFA, or online at: https://rhpcsdonate1.maxcheckout.com/ (Please be sure to submit your pre-order form indicating that you have paid online, that way we will know how to fill your order)
Benefits of Pre-purchasing tickets:
- Save you money! There is a pre-order discount on every item!
- Save you time at the event! You won’t have to wait in the ticket purchasing line, you will be able to pick up your prepared envelope of tickets up at the Will Call table.
- Helps us be better prepare so we can provide attendees with a great Harvest Festival experience!