We at Rolling Hills Charter share this loss deeply, as Sylvia was a student in our Rolling Hills family for several years. Because of the beauty of this effort, as well as our connection with Sylvia and her family, we want to personally invite Rolling Hills students and families to participate.
Joining the movement is easy. Just think of a way to brighten someone’s day, and when you step in with kindness, leave behind a printed tag from their Facebook page, or write a message of your own including these three hashtags: #Sylviawould #Spreadkindness #Spreadlove. That allows friends and family to follow the discoveries on social media.
Link to the story on KIVI.
We can honor the life of Sylvia King with simple acts of kindness. Let's each commit to a few kind deeds or gestures to honor the way Sylvia touched so many lives in this community.
1) print one (or more) of the attached tags.
2) choose a little deed to do (place a dollar in a library book? buy someone's coffee/meal? leave a small gift card out in public - car wash/store/etc)
3) pass the tag with the act or attach it to the $ or gift card.
4) consider taking a photo and publish to Fb/instagram so we can see them in action - use hashtags #Sylviawould #spreadkindness #spreadlove
5) Feel awesome because you just spread the kindness that Sylvia would!
*you can include a second tag so the next person has one!
*you can make your own tag!
no tag? use a sharpie on a post it~ the love is more important that the tag! ♥