Our amazing Breakfast Cook, Mrs. Kim Strouse, will be joining her husband in retirement at the end of this year. We are currently seeking a new Breakfast Cook to train with Mrs. Strouse in May to be fully ready for the position at the start of the new school year.
Here’s the details…
Hours: 6:30 am-8:30 am daily (except during school breaks and summer vacation. There will be opportunities for more hours as a sub at lunch, professional training, and possibly a permanent lunch service position if desired.)
Wages: $10.00 per hour
Start Date: May 2018
- Self sufficient with a positive attitude towards students as you may be the first Rolling Hills Staff in contact with students in the morning.
- Keep control of cafe behavior as students eat breakfast.
- Prepare and serve all foods required for a daily school breakfast served by 7:30 am based on a preset 1 week rotating menu for about 30-50 students.
- Keep daily records of temperatures, and number of breakfasts served on daily production records.
- Understand offer vs serve standards for the School Breakfast Program in order to make sure each student is receiving a fully reimbursable meal according to Federal requirements.
- Understand food safety and follow all HACCP protocols for Rolling Hills Charter School.
- Complete a required 4 hours of professional standards training which will be provided by Rolling Hills Charter School.
- Scan student ID cards at "Point of Sale" to charge each student for their breakfast through the Rolling Hills Lumen computer platform.
- Clean all cafe tables, wash dishes, and remove trash after breakfast is finished according to correct safety standards.
- Receive weekly and daily milk and food deliveries to Rolling Hills and record temperatures of incoming deliveries on a temperature control chart to ensure food safety.
Food Service Director
Rolling Hills Public Charter School
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.