2018 Run for Autism Saturday, April 21, 2018!
Educate – Advocate - Support
Good Morning RHPCS Families, Friends, and Staff!
- The 17th Annual Run For Autism is Saturday April 21st at Julia Davis Park. You are invite to join our Tiger Team as we show support for our students, families, and friends affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- The Tiger Team will be participating in the 2 Mile Family Stroll that begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Adult team participants receive a discounted price of $21 which includes registration fee, a t-shirt and a raffle ticket. Additional pricing options: Autistic Individual: $7, Children (ages 5-12): $15 each, Children 4 and under: Free. Note: students/children are invited to join our Tiger Team but a parent or family adult needs to participate with them also.
- The Family Stroll begins at 9:30 a.m. (see the attached map) but event registration starts at 8:00 a.m. with other events shortly after. You are invited and encouraged to come early and enjoy the whole event. Shuttle parking is available and food trucks will be onsite (see the attached map)
- Interested in participating? Please let Mrs. Friend or Mrs. Harmon know by Tuesday April 17th if you will be joining our team. You can sign up on the sheet up front by Mrs. Friend or by reply to this email. Submit your fee payment (cash preferred) to the office by Tuesday 4/17 so that Mrs. Harmon can submit our team member registrations and fees together. Be sure to provide your t-shirt size so we can support our ASD students in style.
- Questions? Contact Kim Harmon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Pratt declares Friday, April 20, 2018 as RHPCS’ own Autism Awareness Day - Students & Staff are invited and encouraged to Wear Blue Polos in support of our ASD students, families, and friends. (Sorry, it’s not free dress day - students are encouraged to wear their blue polo shirts or if they have them Autism Awareness or related t-shirts are welcome. Don’t have a blue polo – no worries, we’ll have ASD puzzle piece ribbons to share at the front office that day.)