What: Outstanding Student Talent, Raffle & Auction Fundraising Excitement, Dessert Auction, Baked Potato Bar Dinner available for purchase. Proceeds from this event benefit the Rolling Hills Parent Faculty Association and builds the funds available for the financial support the PFA provides to enhance our school and provide enrichment materials and opportunities for our students. Cash, check, and credit/debit card payment will be accepted.
Where: Rolling Hills Public Charter School Gym, 8900 N Horseshoe Bend Rd, Boise, ID 83714 (Parking will be available at the school and the neighboring Optimist Sports Complex Parking – entrance just north of the school. Please give yourself a few extra minutes to park and walk to the building.)
Who: All are welcome! RHPCS Students & Parents, relatives, friends, neighbors, and community. Admission is Free!
When: 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Schedule of Events (times are approximate):
5:00 – Baked Potato Bar, Snack Shack, Pick-A-Prize Raffle, Dessert & Silent Auction OPEN
6:00 – Spring Music Program BEGINS
6:45 – Dessert Auction CLOSES
7:00 – Intermission, COLLECT Dessert Auction Winnings
7:15 – Music Program RESUMES & Baked Potato Bar CLOSES
7:45 – Silent Auction & Snack Shack CLOSES
8:00 – Music Program ENDS, Auction CHECK-OUT
Fundraising Silent Auction, Dessert Auction & Pick-A-Prize Raffle: Come prepared to join the raffle fun and have some competitive fun bidding high on silent auction items! RHPCS staff, families, and business partners have generously donated a fantastic variety of items and experiences. Check out some of these items waiting for your bid:
- A week stay in a 4 bedroom/3 bath condo in McCall
- Riverside Hotel “Staycation” Package
- Certificate for a week of Camp Invention Summer Camp at Rolling Hills
- Weekend access to private island in Eagle
- All natural cosmetics and skin care basket
- Courtside Tickets to the Idaho Stampede
- Giant 6ft Subway Sandwich
- Exercise equipment basket
- Homemade Cookies once a week for the month of April
- Movie Tickets
- Gift cards and MORE!
As we finalize our event planning, there are still opportunities to contribute your time and talents. Please review the information available on the following SignUpGenius links to find out more about how you can help.
- Dessert Auction – Sign up to provide a dessert item or volunteer to coordinate the dessert auction, and/or help set up/attend/clean up the dessert auction table area. Click on the link above or go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b45aaad2aaafb6-spring
- Pick-A-Prize Raffle – Sign up to volunteer to coordinate the Pick-A-Prize Raffle activities, prepare signs and raffle materials, and/or help to set up/attend/clean up the raffle area. Click on the link above or go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b45aaad2aaafb6-spring2
- Silent Auction – Sign up to donate a silent auction item or volunteer to coordinate the silent auction, help put together auction baskets, and/or help to set up/attend/clean up the silent auction area. Click on the link above or go to: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b45aaad2aaafb6-spring3