Welcome to Rolling Hills!
Located in Boise, Idaho we educate children Kindergarten through Eighth Grade. Rolling Hills is a Harbor Method school and subscribes to the belief that a school with a low threat of bullying and harassment can accelerate the learning of students.
Rolling Hills Public Charter School’s mission is to develop educated and engaged citizens through high expectations for student behavior and academic success in a small, safe, structured environment.
Enrollment Lottery Applications for our 2015-2016 school year are now being accepted.
Click here for more information about our enrollment process and a printable application.
1. Playground Equipment Upgrade: Goal = $2000.
2. Science Lab Supplies: Goal = $1000
3. Classroom Computers: Goal = $5000
4. Tiger Center: Goal = $1000
Online Payments to RHPCS by Credit/Debit Card: Rolling Hills is pleased to be able to accept online payments by credit or debit card for a variety of school related purchases and/or donations. Click here for more information and payment portal access.
School Food Services: Click here for more information about school breakfast and lunch. Now accepting online payments for food services! To make payments using a credit card, debit card, go our easy new secure food services payment site: https://rhpcsfood.maxcheckout.com/
Mark Your Calendar – Upcoming RHPCS Events:
Year End Reminders:
- Please be sure to return all classroom textbooks, novels, and items from the teacher’s classroom library.
- Return all RHPCS library items.
- Make sure your child’s Lumen food services account ends with a Zero or positive balance. Positive balances will be rolled over to the new school year. Payments can be made via exact cash or check at the school office, or online at: https://rhpcsfood.maxcheckout.com/ Feel free to contact the school office with any questions about your student’s account balance, etc.
- Check Lost & Found – Items left unclaimed at the end of the school year will be cleaned and donated to local charity.
- Notify the office by call or email of any changes to your contact information, including: physical address, email, phone #s.
- As we head into summer break, it is important for us to know if your family has had any change that will result in your child NOT attending Rolling Hills Charter in the fall. If needed, you can reply to this email with your response. Your prompt information helps us with our preparations for the new school year and will allow us to offer timely placement to another waiting family. Thank you!
Monday, May 25 – Memorial Day – No school for students & staff
Tuesday, May 26 – RHPCS Yearbooks distributed to students that have ordered. A limited supply of yearbooks in soft or hard cover may still available for purchase. First come, first served, contact the school office to inquire. Hard cover $28, soft cover $23.
Wednesday, May 27 – Volunteer Celebration – RHPCS loves our volunteers! At Rolling Hills, we know our many volunteers truly are real life Super Heroes! All the jobs you do, big and small, have a huge impact on what we can accomplish. We would be honored if you would join us for our Volunteer Appreciation Assembly and Reception next Wednesday, May 27 from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. so that staff and students can express our gratitude. Volunteer Appreciation Invite
Wednesday, May 27 – Year end report cards will be sent home with students. Please look for your child’s report card so that you can review and talk about it together and celebrate successes. If you do not see your child’s report card arrive home timely, please feel free to contact the office for a duplicate copy.
Thursday, May 28 – Kindergarten Promotion Ceremony at 10:00 a.m. in the RHPCS Gym.
Thursday, May 28 – All school assembly for Student Awards 1:00 p.m. Parents are invited to join us to see our students in Grades 1-7 receive awards including: Classroom Awards, Hall of Fame, Full Year Perfect Attendance Awards, 8th grade recognition, and 5th grade Presidential Awards. (Note: Kindergarten and 8th grade Awards will be distributed during their individual Graduation Ceremonies)
Thursday, May 28 – 8th Grade Graduation at 5:30 p.m. in the RHPCS Gym.
Friday, May 29 – Last Day of School with Field Day Activities. 12:00 p.m. school dismissal. No lunch served.
2015- 2016 RHPCS School Supplies – Now – Thursday, June 11 – Make your shopping for 2015-2016 school supply items super easy by ordering your RHPCS “teacher-tailored”school supply online through SchoolKidz (a Staples Company). Click here for more information about RHPCS School Supply Lists and online ordering.
HoopEd Summer Camps – Rolling Hills is pleased to partner with HoopEd Boise to offer on-site sports camps during out of school times. HoopEd brings high quality, fun, sport based activities to children and 4 years through 8th grade. HoopEd programs adhere to the philosophy that sports are played to have FUN, and that many of life’s greatest lessons can be learned on playing fields and courts. While fun is always at the top of the agenda, learning and getting better are always the priority at HoopEd events.
Plan now to keep your child active during the summer with HoopEd Summer Camps at RHPCS and St. Mary’s. Camps are open to children from throughout the community, feel free to invite friends to participate too!
June 29-July 3 – Hoops Camp at RHPCS
June 29-July 3 – All Sports Camp at St. Mary’s
July 6-10 – Hoops Camp at RHPCS
July 6-10 – All Sports Camp at St. Mary’s
August 10-14 – All Sports Camp at RHPCS
August 17-21 – All Sports Camp at RHPCS
Visit www.hoopeducation.com/boise/ for more information and for online camp registration. Questions? Feel free to contact Austin Henken, Executive Director, HoopEd Boise at email@example.com or by phone at (208) 371-9559
Most attachments you will find on this site will need a PDF reader.
If you need to update your current reader or don’t have one click here.